A moment of silence for rudie...

Discussion in 'General' started by StuckInMyMindd, Sep 16, 2013.

1. R.I.P. rudie June 25, 2013 - August 16, 2013 "best damn pipe I've ever had"

I'd like too say a few words about this piece. Too start off this guy got me higher than any other pipe I've ever owned. Best damn pipe I've ever owned.

He was unselfish and polite as other humans put there mouths all over his hole, getting each and everyone of them just as stoned as me. He never asked anyone for anything, he just did his job and did it right.

I will miss you rudie, may you rest in peace in pipe heaven. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1379368574.482440.jpg

2. rip in peace

:)

3. Rest In Pieces.

4. rip ruettiger

5. rest in piece rudie.

I've buried many a pipe. Great pipes at that.

6. Thank you all for your positive vibes, and I hope all of you and your pieces last a very VERY long time.

7. Sending good vibes your way for your lose.

8. #9 Enigma, Sep 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2013
    [​IMG]

9. I feel ya man I killed my 15yr old bowl "grandpa" by forgetting it was in my pants and washed it...rip to our fallin comrades

10. Nothin a little super glue can't fix. LIVE ON RUDIE

11. Oh heavenly father we beesech thee. We hereby offer unto you a sacraficed cannabis pipe by the name of rudie. May stuckinmymind be united once again with rudie once he arrives in Heaven. Amen.

12. Rip to your 10$ pipe ;)

13. Amen.

14. You don't know how freaking cool that is. I'm saving this too my camera roll as a reminder of my dear beloved Rudie.

Thank you medic.

15. Amen brother. Your words are very much appreciated. Thank you Old School.

16. Rip Rudie ): that gravestone is pretty cool.