A moment of silence for betty.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Limewillis, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Betty was my 6 string acoustic guitar which my daughter over turned, she fell down two flights of stairs and...snapped...right in the neck.

I'll be burning her tomorrow, if you guys could go ahead and burn a bowl or something for her I'll send some vibe and love your way.

2. Mad respect for fallen instruments.

The next bowl is for Betty, the majestic 6 string spending its time here making wonderful music for all to enjoy.

3. thats terrible! what kind of guitar?

I had a 92' Gibson Faded SG Special that I called "Maggie" that fell off a stand and landed flat on the headstock, snapping it right off.

4. vaping a bowl of some jack herer in bettys name. good vibes, im sorry for your lose

5. Limewillis, I saw you somewhere earlier. I dedicate the joint in my blood to your guitar.

6. I got no weed but i'll pour out half my bottle of jack.

Is that enough? Hope so.

7. WHOA NAHH!! Half a bottle of Jack seems a little draconian my friend. As an alcoholic I have to object. Maybe a couple shots or so but COME ON!! HALF?!?!

8. it was an oak body, rosewood frets, and a beech wood neck Yamaha f -103 I got it from my uncle as a gift shortly before he passed, its not a valuable guitar, but she was defiantly fun.

I got my first date with my wife with her, I played songs around camp fire rings, I wrote songs on her...a lot happened.

We're having a party in her honor and the final even is burning her.