A message to all the stupid thieves

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MyBuddyJebus, Aug 22, 2010.

1. FUCK YOU! :mad:

Woke up this morning to a call from my mom telling me my car trunk was open and she closed it for me. I went out to check my car and low and behold some douche bag mother fucker broke into my car and ripped out my brand new radio! They got into my car by pulling out my key lock now rendering my driver door useless. The dash is one solid piece so they pried that up to pull out the radio. Then got into my trunk and ripped up the lining pulling out a old CD changer that never worked. Which ironically they decided to leave for me all torn up and busted.

So in all I have about $1,000 in damage just so someone could steal my $80 radio. Oh, did I mention they also took my $10 auxiliary cable and $20 road side kit? All of this brand new too, like less than a month old. This is not what I need to be dealing with right now.

So to any thieves out there that have stolen radios and caused any kinda of property damage: FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU! I don't have a lot of money myself, but I work for my possessions! It may not be as bad as some other situations, but I have been personally violated and I am furious! Every ounce of my being wants to find this douche bag and take a baseball bat to his knee caps!

Insurance should cover any damage but my policy doesn't replace stolen electronics so I am still out $150 for my radio. Which in my current situation is a major loss.

HAPPY SUNDAY!

P.s. FUCK YOU!

2. Sucks man =/

At least the insurance will cover the property damage.

3. I am thankful it'll eventually be taken care of. But all the stress and paperwork over an $80 radio is just ridiculous. Thieves are scum! My dilemma now is once my car is fixed and everything replaced there is no way I'm going to feel comfortable keeping my car in my parking lot again. Who is to say that my next radio won't also be stolen?

4. That blows man. They always get the fuckin radio.

5. Just get a cheap ass stero (sp? im stoned idk) that plugs in to a cigarette mabobber. I have no idea what the fuck its called. That way if someone wants your radio they dont tear up your shit, they take that cheap ass mother fucker. and this way your down a cheap ass strero not fuckin 200 bucks worth of shit.

Ive only seen this once, badass and ghetto at the same time.

6. Yeah those people are such pussies

7. My uncle has this in his torn up nasty looking 150 chevy pickup.

He just pulls the radio out of his pocket and plugs it in. We go to like mcdonalds or something he puts it back in his pocket.

hahahaha

8. Do you live in kelowna for instants...Samething happed to my uncle...But his dash caught on fire...and shit because the thief fucked with the wiring...(so consider yourself lucky?)

PS.insurance companys love to not pay it...So watch your wording.

9. I know what you mean, I was sittin in the car one night and looked back and saw someone walkin to the car with a gun to my friends head, then put another gun in my face and took almost $1000, a bottle of pills and over an oz of weed

10. Invest in a glock... mine is never farther than an arms reach away. True story, someone broke into our house in florida stole my girls ring from her grandmother worth a lot. Shortly after I purchased my glock and moved in with my girl. I also brought my 2 pits to live there too, but they will only lick em to death, however intruders don't know that :)

11. get a pager alarm man, if someone touches my car with their finger i know about it where i'm at...even that isn't totally thief proof but its better than nothing. People will install them brand new for about $150

12. what about when you go out? most of the street guns people offer to sell me around here they pick up through burglaries.