A Message of Peace

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by omnibudsman, Sep 5, 2004.

1. We hello ladies and gentlemen,
    I wanted to extend a heartfelt and hearty how do you do. I have posted a few times but neglected to introduce myself. I am a first-time grower in my tiny back yard - man, seeing your own bud growing, getting all crystalized and such is enthralling and makes me want to giggle like a little girl!
    I very much appreciate all the work that everyone has and continues to do to keep this community alive and well-informed.
    So again, hello, it is a real pleasure and a distinct honor to be able to share the ether with you all.

Sorry, but I had to attach this pic of one of my buds - I'm so friggin proud!

Attached Files:

2. welcome to the city, and well done on the grow.........what strain?.......do you know?...........welcome to the site, kick back light a J and enjoy............Peace out........Sid

3. Thanks for the welcome Senior Sid. The strain is Skunk#1 - the seeds were bonus seeds sent with my order of Nebulas. I grew four of the Nebulas and five of the Skunks and they looked wonderful, except I think I stressed them at the beginning of veg and they all went male save two Skunks. Man, cutting down a really healthy 4' high potential bud factory is REALLY had to do - hell, I was so dispondant you'd a thought my dog died!In my confused state of mind I germinated two more skunks and one Nebula. They are all reasonably healthy and over two feet tall. Pray they're all girls!

4. nice looking plant...

i'm new here also but welcome. i hope you enjoy...