Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A Marijuana Miracle

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KnowNoSeeds, Aug 3, 2011.

1. I do not mean to offend anyone!

So blades, how crazy would it be if your rolled a joint and it burned for 8 days and 8 nights? That'd be nuts. haha.

Stay high:smoke:

2. #2 Username48, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2011
    [​IMG]

3. That's how long mine usually burn.

4. can't see picture :/

5. I know! I'm trying really hard!

Fixed it. Fuck yea...

6. hahahahhaha

7. Lol :eek:

8. [​IMG]

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-JlQPIqdj4]‪Shpongle - And the Day Turned to Night‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

10. #10 Joe Kickass, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2011
    ***Will update post as the experiment proceeds***

8 day/nights = 8*24 hours = 192 hours

192 hours * 60 minutes = 11520 minutes

I'm about to spark up a 0.7 gram joint. (trimmed to be a single layer of paper and burning with no runs)

Taking a blunt sized hit every 10s took 9 minutes to finish. (lol, thnx for turning me on to Shpongle)

Therefore 11520 divided by 9 multiplied by 0.7 grams = 896 grams/32 ounces to last 8 days and nights if someone took a mouth-sized hit every 10s and the joint was 1/2" in diameter like mine was.

Let's make it happen! But with a hit every 10s our time of 8 day/nights only gives us 69,120 hits. That means our 420,870 grasscity members won't all be able to partake.

But the good news is that the nearly 70k who can contribute only have to contribute 0.013 gram to the 900g total!

11. That miracle would be the only thing that could convert me to Judaism.

12. mind = blown...

13. #13 bongtokes6200, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    you boggled my mind

14. ima roll up a cheech and chong sized joint lol thatlll last me a couple days. dont know if i could handle it

15. Once me and my homeboys rolled up a blunt that was only big enough to burn 15 minutes. But with gods will that blunt got the whole village high. Or how ever that jewish story goes.

16. Haha i think we should roll 6 of those:smoke:

17. Ounce of good weed in NJ - $350
    350*32 = $11,200
    $11,200 / 69,120 = $.16 per person

Im down :cool: