A man's option... Please!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by kittykat420, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Boobs and a mute

2. I feel that anyone who curses constantly and likes going to strip clubs all the time is just kind of low class. I'm not interested in a girl who I would consider to be of "low class".

However, I curse all the time and I used to curse more, so I can't be a hypocrite and say that my girlfriend can't curse. That'd be ridiculous. Everything in moderation I say. I try not to cuss alll the time and instead to use a broader vocabulary to describe my emotions at that present time and I would hope the same for a potential mate. A little cussing at the right time can even be hot. Just depends on it it's done in good taste I guess.

Strip clubs aren't my thing, I've gone to one before and it was awkward haha so I'd prefer to be with someone who shared my sentiments for such a thing.

I also don't really like the idea of having an open relationship, though I might be able to be talked into it if I were drunk and it was addressed the right way... and the third party was a hot girl, not another guy.

3. 5'8" or so, brown hair, d cup tittys, 140-160 lbs, bubble butt, smokes buddah, isn't annoying to talk to, loves giving head, makes me food, nice teeth, plays video games, and is a freak in the sack. I would marry any girl who fit this criteria.

4. Thank god multiple voting is allowed... I voted three.

Maid, School girl, and see through.

5. I like dressing up like a school girl.. its fun.. i love knee high leather boots.. they can make a womans ass look amazing.. Love to wear uniforms.. and run around the house.. lol

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. I don't see how the poll is related. I voted nothing but heels. Idk why I find that so hot...any insight?

As for perfect girl?

5'5 - 5'7

Fit body - but not super skinny, like she's got meat but in shape u know?

Brunette or red head(not a ginger tho.)

C or is there C 1/2?

Nice legs

Grey or pale blue eyes

Tattoos, and some piercings

Likes to exercise, play some sports, travel, hang out with the guys snd gals, play poker and just know how to have fub

Outdoorsy

Plays videogames and smokes weed xD

Smart, like lawyer or doctor smart but not a know it all.

Can take a joke and throw it right bsck at ya.

Stsys away from drama and doesn't start any.

Dog person and kid person.

Can sing.

Likes to ride motorcycles.

And enjoys skydiving ;)

7. Well then you have a very lucky man.

Foul mouth I can't really talk shit. I say 'fuck' 50 times before breakfast, it'd be pretty hypocritical to tell a girl she can't use words I do. Curse words don't bother me as long as they are saved for the right setting. "Fuck me harder" is muy bueno in the bedroom, but I'd prefer if you didn't drop the f bomb in front of my grandmother.

I'd feel pretty weird about being in a strip club with my girl. If she wanted to share an erotic moment with me, strip FOR me, don't watch girls do it WITH me. I'd much rather have a girl I love naked and sliding on me knowing it can advance much further than go to some place where a stranger can practically fuck me through my clothes but we are forbidden to even kiss. Strip clubs are the definition of a tease.

I would only consider an open relationship if she was seeing another female and willing to share.

8. schoolgirl uniform.... yum ;)

9. i voted teacher/school girl because i like the intellectual type.

conversation turns me on ;)

10. I'd vote for the jersey one but I like hockey. And I'd wanna see her wear MY jersey. :cool: