A Man's First Time Dancing With Mary

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sonymon, Mar 11, 2009.

1. #1 Sonymon, Mar 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2009
    Last week I met some random dude in the meal plan at my college who said that he has never smoked marijuana but wants to... Well that night myself along with four others threw down to procure a quarter the absolute best herb I could find. He came over to my friends apartment with the rest of the group for a total of six people including myself.

I packed a good sized bowl ripped it and passed the bong. We were using my PH(x) Tetra, draggy yes, but more than enough to blitz anyone out of their skulls with its 33" tube and three dome percs. I helped him light his first hit and he did well for his forst hit. After the bong made it around I was packing another bowl and I asked "Hey man do ya feel anything yet?" To which he responded "Dude, i don't feel a thing."

By the time i finished packing the second bowl and the bong made it back around to him. He had decided he didn't want anymore and told us that he was done. I asked "Are you alright man?" he replied with a scared look on his face "I am SOOO not alright man." He then started freaking out and asked us to turn off the music because it was freaking him out. He then went in the bathroom and dry heaved for like 10 mins, after which he felt much better. I told him to go chill in the living room until we were done with the smoke sesh.

After the sesh we went back to the living room and watched some T.V. with the first timer. We watched some kind of comedy and he kept laughing his ass off. When everyone was leaving (someone else was driving him back to campus) I pulled him aside and said to him "Man, enjoy this because this will be this highest you ever get in your life."

That is the story of someone who now loves bud. LOL

Don't hate educate

A VIDEO OF THE BONG THAT DID IT TOO HIM

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkIRCsHEaIA"]YouTube - MOV 0016[/ame]

2. haha that's awesome man. and thats a pretty big bong you got there lol

3. That was nice of you to smoke that random guy out, haha.

4. dude thats awesome +rep! wootwoot :bongin:

5. haha i can hear mystic roots in that vid

6. awesome story bro, thanks for posting this link in my thread