A man in my dreams once told me...

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by MarleyMePlease, Jun 20, 2009.

1. That all people are automatically and universally connected with every person they ever made recognition of in their lifetime. Each person I know, have met, or even just seen, already has 2/3 in common with me. The fact that I have had some kind of personal connection, means we must have had a similar interest. For example, if I run into someone at Chipotle, we obviously both enjoy that type of food. If this is true, that person and I most likely have a similar age, taste, or generation. This means that if I grew up at that same time as them, I also have similar music, clothes, videogames, and even historical event memories. So when you meet someone, there is an established basic common ground that both people follow even without recognizing it. This is the Universal 2/3. Now, the interesting part, is what happens after we make contact. Whatever makes the other person different from I, apart from our basic similarities, is what delicately decides how I will place them in my life. This could mean the difference between a future spouse, and a bitch I never want to see again :). So our next differences (like skills, talents, intelligence and personality) is what really matters to the social connections between people. This beautiful conflict of interests is the line that either binds, or separates us all socially. The other third.

*I already posted this on another board, but by the suggestion of others, I moved it to philosophy.*

2. #2 Perpetual Burn, Jun 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2009
    I think it's alot more than 2/3... more like 99.999999999%.

You live on a planet with millions of species of animals and only one looks alot like you. Leading geneticists cannot decode our DNA well enough to even tell what makes someone's skin white as compared to black. We fabricate races based on different perceptions of a very small range of the Electromagnetic Spectrum called Visible Light. This visible light/matter which includes all the stars and planets only accounts for .4% of the known Universe.

The fact that we even exist in such a reality is the product of unfathomable improbability. To say we are merely 2/3 the same, is to ignore an entire Universe of evidence. :hello:

A man in my dream once told me that the next Life will probably be alot like this one. He then killed me. I was born again in nearly the same world... difference being, this time... I Fear No Evil.

"I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad,
    The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had."