A man in his essence—burly, hairy, shirtless, and knee-deep in river water

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Misc, May 9, 2010.

1. Huck couldn't quite get the liquor outta his brain-dry, wet, whatever, it's easy to clam up on dem river rocks wit drunken swagger. And ol' Bo, his tender foot was sufferin wit every step; he wasn't gettin a grip on dem mossy devils either. These boys weren't mountain boys by no means; no, they were just some skinny, pasty white townie kids. Bo never been under a covered bridge creek, and Huck hadn't done anything like it since he was 9.

Well the devil of discourse was this desolate winding creek. It wasn't going nowhere but to more flat land, forest, and rocks. Hell, Bo done got tired of seein' nothing but the same shit ten minutes ago. He wanted to go back to the sliding rock and rip up his asscheeks a lil bit more.

Well gotdamnit, HUCK was ready for somethin'. He was scramblin all down into this riverbed, lookin for a witches' cottage or some shit. But he found nuttin'. Boy was he unsettled. He coulda sworn this was the cursed Yonakee River, where da shrews grew giant n ate people. And he herd somethin rustlin in the bushes.

“BO, YOU HER THAT?”
    “What the fuck Huck? I don't hear a thing”
    “Oh shit.. well, nevermind. Let's ravish our baby feet back towards basecamp”
    “Sounds like a plan.. Huck”

Hell dem rocks just got pricklier on da way back; they stab your feet, or trap 'em, or stub 'em. You never know what to expect. But da woodsman has his ways. And Huck was surely a blossomin' woodsman.

“Bo, keep yer eyes close to da water, look before you step, hyeah?”
    “Yeah yeah, fuck off Huck n go suck Buck's dick”
    “Hell man I'ma just trying to pass on da wisdom.”
    “Ok.”

Dey approached da base of the slidin' rock. Ol' Huck's eye got caught by somethin fishy..

“BO! ITS A FUCKEN FISH!”
    “Shut the fuck up Huck... yer gonna scare it.”
    “GET A STICK. We'll trap 'em Injun-style”

Bo got a big ol' trapper stick, and he probed the water tryin' to get Nelson to come outta his watery hole.

Suddenly he appeared, and Huck lunged like an expert fishermen, strikin' like an eagle and grippin' ol Nelson hard wit his vice-like claws.

“BO I GOT EM”
    “Hell Huck, that was pretty fuckin impressive.”
    “Thank ya Bo, well my daddy, Bless his black-lunged soul, was an expert fishaman. I think I inherited dat gene.”
    “Good for you, Huck. LETS FRY EM UP”
    “YEEEEEEEEEEEAH BO”

Them young bucks cleaned, cooked, and ate Nelson. It was a mighty accomplishment for such little men. They took it to heart, and still not a day goes by where they don't think about Nelson' head still floppin around twenty minutes after they cut it off.

2. You have achieved mind rape

3. what is going on here