a lucky ass day...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by phantomxrider, Feb 23, 2010.

1. the other day at work, they already had everybody stationed on something. so basically i got to sit there with my (nice) manager and simmer (one of my frends who lurks around here too) and talk about smoking with her one day. then, my dickhead manager decided to be nice for once. they took the girl off front about 4 hours into my shift and let me run it for a while.

it was here when this SUPER CUTE girl came in....but with another guy. i was checking her out like mad. a few minues later, the guy came up. oh shit, hes gonna bitch me out for checking out his girl right? no! turns out hes an ex, and she was too nervous to ask me for my number. score!

so my dickhead manager (who was being nice today for some reason) decided to let me off 30 minutes early. walking out, what do i see? 8 FUCKING DOLLARS. on the way home, i get a call from a good friend/smoking buddy of mine who needed to get some kush off his hands. i explain all i got is 12 dollars. his reply? "well since i love you man, ill let you front me 3 dollars and sell you a gram of this creamsicle kush for 12 bucks." (kush runs for $20/g here, he wanted to cut me a deal for $15). and believe me, it really does smell like creamsicle lol. ive never had some legit dank before, even though ive had my share of high mids.

also, i had a can of bud light waiting on me too. shit, i cant believe my luck that day guys. i just thought i had to share this with you.

2. Glad to hear someone had a good day man, the good vibes go round don't they? And congrats on that girl that kicks ass