a lucky ass day...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by phantomxrider, Feb 23, 2010.

1. the other day at work, they already had everybody stationed on something. so basically i got to sit there with my (nice) manager and simmer (one of my frends who lurks around here too) and talk about smoking with her one day. then, my dickhead manager decided to be nice for once. they took the girl off front about 4 hours into my shift and let me run it for a while.

it was here when this SUPER CUTE girl came in....but with another guy. i was checking her out like mad. a few minues later, the guy came up. oh shit, hes gonna bitch me out for checking out his girl right? no! turns out hes an ex, and she was too nervous to ask me for my number. score!

so my dickhead manager (who was being nice today for some reason) decided to let me off 30 minutes early. walking out, what do i see? 8 FUCKING DOLLARS. on the way home, i get a call from a good friend/smoking buddy of mine who needed to get some kush off his hands. i explain all i got is 12 dollars. his reply? "well since i love you man, ill let you front me 3 dollars and sell you a gram of this creamsicle kush for 12 bucks." (kush runs for $20/g here, he wanted to cut me a deal for $15). and believe me, it really does smell like creamsicle lol. ive never had some legit dank before, even though ive had my share of high mids.

also, i had a can of bud light waiting on me too. shit, i cant believe my luck that day guys. i just thought i had to share this with you.

2. right on. thats nuts , enjoy it !

3. Wow that's awesome haha, all in a row too.

4. What a swell day. :smoking:

May your luck continue. :)

5. i wish it did, but the day after sucked complete ass and i wound up bitching out a "friend" who stood me up twice on what was supposed to be a skate/weed/girls road trip. still havent smoked the kush yet though, im waiting for the end of my t break come thursday.

6. Oh sheeit... sucks some balls, don't it? D:

Well, the longer your wait for it, the better it'll be. :) Have a kick ass time with it thursday, and I hope your luck changes for the better.

7. yeah thanks man, im spending it with one of my best friends (simmer, as mentioned before up there). we're having two chicks tag along (its their first time, say what?!), one being super cute and into me, the other i havent met yet. playgrounds, movies, girls, weed, and maybe evn a carnival...what more could we ask for? :)

edit - the super cute girl in the original post is somebody different than the super cute girl mentioned in this post. haha, i love being single...

8. damn sounds tight

9. thats whats up mayne

10. I had a very lucky day today myself. I was taking some pictures on the slopes as the mountain was closing tonight and found under some snow on the side of a trail a white video iPod!
    Now I'm not a pot smoking thief, however that white iPod in that snow was NEVER going to get found. My buddy with me at the time works for the mountain and said that all of the lost and found shit sits around and collects dust then they throw it out. Sooo long story short I got an iPod today!

11. the ex came up to you to give you her number haha thats wierd man. Id feel like a total pushover giving a guy my ex girls number for her lol