Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A lot or a little?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by HCL, Jul 19, 2009.

1. After buying mostly dubs/eighths from people for a while, I started buying in larger quantities, like half O's and full ones. When I do this though, I feel a lot less urge to smoke. Maybe because my mind knows it's going to be there for when I want to blaze, but it seems like when I have an 1/8 I want to blow through it, but with more I hardly want to smoke at all. Anybody else get this feeling?

2. i like to buy alot so i can just sniff it all day!!!

3. When I buy more it makes me wanna smoke more since it is always there :D

4. yeah ive gotten this feeling with other things, to me, its like i prize the item. Like i think its worth so much that i dont want to take away from it or something, its weird.

5. I kinda know what you mean. Almost like subconsciously your unsatisfied with the amount you have, so you try to burn through it so you can pick up again.

6. Yeah, I have decent large amount and I don't want to take away from it.