Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

a lot of people think that all weed is the same...morons

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dubya7, Jul 19, 2011.

1. A common misconception that I have run across lately with fellow college students is the idea that "it's all weed," or "to me, weed is weed." There aren't enough young people that really give a shit about being afficionados about herb these days. I wanted to post this to see if you guys run across the same stupid misconception that I don't agree with.

2. weed is not weed!!. lol

lovin them A strains for sure tho.

:smoke:

3. Well actually its true weed is weed.
    Cannabis is only as good as the grower. It's not like it really matters though were are all smoking for the same effects.

4. weed is weed. but theirs many variables in quality and highs, still is weed tho.

dank weed
    shwagg bud

you can't tell me there both not weed - i get high off both of them and it's based of the same compounds it's just the variables in growing, dying, curing and storage that represent quality and strain.

different generations of humans are still humans.
    that's like saying your a human but i am not but where VERY different yet the same in general sense? you get it yet?

as always toke on :smoke:

5. all i know is theres couch locking and mind opening weed lol