Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A lot of people here are obviously not 18

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dexter12, Jan 18, 2012.

1. A lot of posters I see here are SEVERELY immature. Hell, I'm probably gonna get flamed for starting this thread. But why say stuff like "my butt hole smells. LOLZ. thats what I smoked last night"

2. I just got done posting on your other thread and I feel ya man I'm pretty sure the op is a youngin.... Oh sorry was that you, crap my bad bro.

3. cool thread

4. ^^^ lol what did he post on his other thread?

5. Who gives a fuck, dude? This is the Apprentice forum, where people will be really fuckin' high, not giving a fuck.

6. Something about his perfect writing skills that are obviously not... And dexter I'm not hating on you just, I don't understand how your brain works...

7. [quote name='"Marsbergen"']Who gives a fuck, dude? This is the Apprentice forum, where people will be really fuckin' high, not giving a fuck.[/quote]

I feel as though things should be relevant to the idea your trying to convey.

8. You're just noticing that?

Apprentice is the day care center of this site.

9. I don't know man. I've met a lot of immature people over the age of 18. I've met people who are 40+ that have been super immature. But I do agree there are a lot of people under the age of 18 here. Who cares though. At least their getting educated by the older, wiser grasscity community.

10. kids are ignorant/

11. you're a pussy

12. so are adults.

13. eh, not those who lack ignorance

14. but then you could say the same thing about kids :p lol. But most kids are ignorant these days, unfortunately...

15. We are all ignorant to some extent. What sets us apart is our ability to reason.

16. kids are ignorant/!

17. [quote name='"kowaihannah"']

so are adults.[/quote]

Kids are usually at that stage where they think they know everything. It's easily seen in this area

18. mushroomsuji knows everything, litrally

19. It's ironic. You look immature by making this thread.