A lot of LSD.

Discussion in 'General' started by PhoenixInFlames, Mar 28, 2007.

1. LSD is me.

Ive only done acid a handful of times, but the last time (last friday) was most definitely the best trip ive ever had. The night started off with a few friends and I heading down to a rave in philly. I met up with my dude when we got there and grabbed my 36 gel tabs. Now...im already rolling considering i dropped in the car. I drop 3 gel tabs to start off with and then do my thing. DJ venom was ridiculous. Im enjoying myself....not tripping yet, just running around talking to people getting rid of bombs and cid, you know. So i start tripping, its nice, but I get impatient and start eating more. Id say about 3 hours after we got to the rave I took about 12 gel tabs and I got a nice hit of liquid.

Ive never experienced anything like this....when I peaked, i swear i all could do was walk around slowly with a shit grin look on my face. You know how walls and shit breathe and look like liquid on acid? Yeah well not only were they doing that but they were also moving...like...literally moving around. I felt like the whole place was going to collapse because the room kept moving and twisting. The floor would move with my feet, and it felt like I was walking on water. If I grabbed the side of a wall, or went up to a wall and pushed on it, it seemed as if I could push or pull the wall. I put my hand on a door frame to hold my self up and I thought i was seriously ripping the wall off, it felt like it was coming loose.

On the car ride home I could really see the beauty of an acid trip. Listening to people under the stairs, acid rain drops driving in the rain (No, i wasnt driving). I couldnt see anything on the road....only street lights and water drops. It looked like we were driving underwater and everything was illuminated. It was beautiful...

I love LSD.

2. Cool.
    I'd never do that much acid at once.. my friend took 12 by mistake and now everytime he smokes weed he trips like that.. It was a bad trip.

Anyway, I guess I've never tripped THAT hard on acid..