A lot of help needed, haha

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Realityy420, Jan 26, 2014.

1. [quote name="Realityy420" post="19449139" timestamp="1391295883"]Hey! @[member="Enra5387"] why'd you have to hijack my thread with your ass pics?! :laughing: :laughing:[/quote]Not my fault! Besides no one else got ass pics on their threads- you special lol I'm just here to learn about greens...

2. Not that I'm complaining of having your asspic on my thread or anything ;)  :laughing:  

3. Lol if my bf didn't oppose it would have been a nude ass pic. But as I said. Just here to learn about greens. I'm in the process of light shopping.

I feel like I'm missing out on something now :(

5. [quote name="Realityy420" post="19454311" timestamp="1391379577"]I feel like I'm missing out on something now :([/quote]You are. :)

6. Sooo lighting....

7. I think I'd be able to fit 2 in my 'closet', hopefully it'll be sufficient for 3/4 plants, haha. Reasonably cheap aswell, compared to others I've seen on eBay!

8. GC Ass of the Year. Until I see otherwise. Hell, it's about high time we have a "ladies of GC" thread anyway. Amirite??

9. So down.

10. How much ventilation do I need to have? Is there a forum this is discussed that I'm looking over?

11. Have this saved on my desktop as ventilation.txt hahah, hope it's of use;

Each fan has a rating that tells you how many cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) it will move. When dealing with above average temperatures you will want your fan to exchange the grow room air 3-5 times in one minute, so for a room that is 40 cubic feet, a fan that is capable of moving 120-200 cfm (cubic feet per minute) is recommended. If you only want to replace depleted levels of co2 and are growing in a closet using fluorescents, one room change per five minutes (divide room size by 5) will be adequate.

12. Thank you so much!!! Also, my tomato sprout keeps growing taller but not thicker on the stem. What's wrong with him? Too little light?

13. I know this is late lol but if you put your tomato plant in front of a fan that's pushing it around,it's stalk will get beefier. FAST

knives heated dull red
    release sweet smoky nectar
    I am lifted high

14. I like to either top or fim my babies early then lst all the heads that pop up. :)