A lot of help needed, haha

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Realityy420, Jan 26, 2014.

1. @[member="emilystrange"] I was looking at some of sensi seeds' fem seeds.. Think I might go with skunk #1 or purp haze, haha.

2. I was going cheap until I knew I wouldn't fuck up my weed. Bit Idk what strain ill ideally get later down the road. Sensi seeds is where I was goinf to shop

3. Fem seeds are fine. Autos would be your fastest option on getting some of your own smoke. And yeah its gonna smell

What ass?? You aint got no ass sorry to tell you girl lol

5. Mmmmmm fems are touchy,I work with them, I like taking some of the guesswork out,but I also see why some won't use them. Some of the methods used to create fems cause undesirable traits (hermaphroditism, proneness to molds and Mildews and such )
    a percentage of the time,only this can happen with reg seeds as well,of there's bad genetic coupling. So it's kind of moot either way.... Personally I would use em over regular unless you plan on breeding
    Sent from my ADR6350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Also you can't clone from autos which is bullshit.

7. [quote name="TSoaDK" post="19446265" timestamp="1391244956"]What ass?? You aint got no ass sorry to tell you girl lol[/quote]Lol just see it in person then you'll understand. I would like to breed one day, but as of right now probably not. Cloning however is a different story.

8. @[member="nomad881"] Yeah, I heard about the non-cloning aspect of auto's.. kinda shitty, but I don't think I'd be able to trust myself to clone on my first grow, haha. 

Think I might just start off with fem seeds.. Not sure how much plants at a time I should grow though, seeing as I won't have that much space and not that much cash to be spendin'.. times are tough, haha.

9. Practice cloning on tomato plants lol but seriously it's way easy to clone all of my first clones survived, it's also the best way to populate your garden quickly. Veg for a month, take four clones per plant, veg those for 2 weeks then take 2 clones from each of those. If you've got more than one strain to begin with you can see how quickly you can go from one plant to a forest.

Sorry for the lengthy post that had nothing to do with anything took a dab mid post lmao

10. Ahh now I remember my point, from one plant you may make an army, or at least fill whatever space you need filling

I don't need to see it in person...I don't like flat asses

12. [quote name="TSoaDK" post="19448439" timestamp="1391287611"]I don't need to see it in person...I don't like flat asses[/quote]You clearly don't have a good eye.

or you clearly don't know what an ass is supposed to look like

14. @[member="nomad881"] Hahaha, thanks for that.. I'm not 100% sure if I'll get a tent or just turn my warddrobe into a little grow-zone :lol:

15. Nothing wrong with a closet grow! Cheap and stays hidden!

16. those who like ass's, don't care much about the exact dimensions of a booty. The fact that it's a females ass means nothing but beauty! And I for one think it's a fine ass!definitely wouldn't mind seeing what goes along with it!

17. #37 Realityy420, Feb 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2014
    Yeah, I was thinking that, but I'm not too sure how I'd rig an extractor fan and an inline one for a carbon filter up to it.. It's built out of the wall, if that makes sense? I'll try upload a pic of it in a second.. along with dimensions and the likes haha.

Edit:
    It's roughly; 90cm wide, 170cm long and 105cm across the bottom diagonally..

Here's a pic of it too, to explain what I mean by it being built out of the wall..

ps. ignore the mess, little brother uses the room as a home gym sorta' thing.

[​IMG]

18. very very very very nice

19. [quote name="Jeepindude" post="19449091" timestamp="1391295411"]very very very very nice[/quote]I drive a jeep :p

20. Hey! @[member="Enra5387"] why'd you have to hijack my thread with your ass pics?! :laughing:  :laughing: