A look into my stoner life...

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by theejuice, Jan 11, 2010.

1. #1 theejuice, Jan 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2010
    Ok, so I started smoking a few months ago, and by "started smoking," I mean when I bought my first pipe. I'm always the type of guy who wants to try new shit, try to smoke/ingest weed any and every way I can. Over these past few months I have accumulated a pretty good stoner kit, take a look.
    [​IMG]
    This is pretty much my whole collection, minus my assorted rolling paper collection that I have elsewhere. My pipes, my rolling papers and roller (I know, I'm cheating), my bags that I carry everything in, my notebook to write down my brilliant baked ideas, my dugout, pokers, lighters, etc, and last but not least, my stash. Obviously I'm pretty low right now.

Here is a closeup of my first pipe, which I named Reptile.
    [​IMG]

Here is my newest sherlock, Uncle Sam.
    [​IMG]

About the rolling machine, I've been trying to learn to roll by hand. Today I decided that whenever I'm bored, I'll practice rolling. So here it is, my first successfull hand rolled doob:
    [​IMG]

A few weeks ago, I made some firecrackers.
    I used aciid's guide,
    http://forum.grasscity.com/incredib...timate-marijuana-firecracker-recipe-pics.html,
    many thanks aciid, it worked great. I was hella baked that night. unfortunately, I left it in the microwave too long at the end, and ended up burning them (FAIL). I still ate both of them, though the burnt parts tasted like ass, the non-burnt parts were delish. My first successful firecrackers:
    [​IMG]

And finally, I was hella baked this night, and decided to take a picture of my dugout smoking station in action:
    [​IMG]

Well, this has been an introduction to my smoking life. Hope you enjoyed it.

Happy toking GC!

2. I saved Crown Bags for years with no clue as to what I was going to do with them. Make a perfect travel bag. :D

3. i like that knife card

4. Yeah I always can find a use for Crown bags, and I like the silk sunglasses bags too, perfect size for my pipes, and adds some protection so things in my pocket aren't banging against my glass.

5. #5 rw8, Jan 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2010
    Very similar story to mine. I've probably smoked 6 months now on a daily+ basis (first toke was 2 years and a few months ago). I used to use a crown bag but it was always something that drew attention to itself so I got a similar brandless bag the same size (and seude-ish as well, similar material to the crown I remember thinking when I swapped them). I now have 2 glass pieces, just like you. I had a third that broke. I also have a dugout (and I just gave away another) and a corresponding grinder (with a keif catcher). I also have 2 lighters. Looking at your stash is so similar to mine - I use q-tips opposed to hangers and one more small difference: I have bugler's RYO tobacco that comes with 40 papers because I like to roll spliffs (mediocerely I admit :eek:). And I have some Al Capone cigars - it's not that I have to "stash" them the same way, but I only smoke cigars after bud or best yet I smoke cigars filled with the budz;) I even have had firecrackers recently and will shortly again (they're waiting for the right time - maybe Avatar? I did that the first time but I want to again)

Similar stash, seems like a mirror damit haha. +rep for... mirrors? :confused_2::smoking:

6. I had a purple pouch just like that, except it said Crazy Bones. It was for crazy bones

7. Atleast ur using papers instead of nasty ass blunts.. You say you like to try everyway possible of using mary jane.. Well look into the magic flight launch box or vapor genie and dip your feet into vaporizing.. You might enjoy it and ur lungs will thank you ;)