A little TOO long in the bathroom

Discussion in 'General' started by westTexasPine, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Check and see if hes got track marks if your concerned. If he doesnt im sure you got nothin to worry about

2. Rubbin your tooth brush on his pooper maybe

3. thats weird as shit. i suspect hes playing the skin flute. drugs are another possibility

4. not a fan of dub at all but totally diggin' your sig's song right now

5. He's 16, there's no way he's lastin 30 minutes :eek:

He's probably gettin baked and wankin :p

6. [quote name='"australianalien"']

Haha, I always go on GC while shitting :cool:[/quote]

Me too

7. Lmfao he's in there with a vape.

Hahahaha if your so worried just drill a hole through the wall and watch him

8. Either smoking marijuana or jacking off, probably both.
    And it's fucking awesome.

9. Maybe, perhaps just maybe.. you should ask him? Or just be like, "Bro, it always takes you so long whats up? LOL"

10. Sometimes I just say it to my family as an excuse to get away from them and take a short little personal break. (My mother's side is quite edgy)

11. my average shit is 20 to 30 mins. depending on if i just have my iphone or if i bring my laptop. games and movies are addicting when your poopin.

12. Checking out new chest/pube hairs.

13. He may have IBS,

14. I actually take long shits, he probably has a hard time shitting.

15. beat me to it

I never was cool with the needle but for a month of so was freebase smoking it.Was always in and out of my bathroom lol

16. Well he doesn't smoke because I've let him hit sum weed before but didn't want to after. I think he might be wanking it in my bathroom, but fuck I hope he's cleaning up his mess thoroughly.

17. Maaaaan, i had this girl once who would spend waaaay too much time in the bathroom.

Turns out she was smoking heroin in my bathroom...

Check the trash cans for foil.

18. maybe you should check up on him and see if he needs any help..