Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A little too fresh?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sentinel12, Nov 26, 2012.

1. So i just picked up a 1/4 of some DANK Blue Dream (smells so fucking good) my budtender told me it just came in yesterday. Anyways, its a little too fresh i think. The stems dont snap, they just like bend and break. Whats the best way to dry it up a little bit? Thanks for any suggestions :)

2. A few hours of sitting out in the open will do the job. Since it has been broken smaller it will dry quicker than when it was in large branches hanging to cure.

3. I cant really just leave it out in the open if you know what i mean..

4. if it's in a bag leave the bag open, if it's in a jar, leave the lid open.

dry it out man!

5. Yea imma leave it behind my window blinds hopefully no one goes near my window lol

6. Just smoke it.

7. it'll smoke slower too.

8. blow dryer on low so it doesnt blow away?

9. :wave: Fresh is a good thing. You can cure it purfectly on your own. Put it in a air tight glass jar and remove the lid (Burp-it) for a few minutes at least once a day. It will dry slowly and taste better after a week or two. I've heard it said that it even hightens your high. Good luck

10. Yup..

I actually prefer fresh bud sometimes. Throw it in a bong and it will burn forever, not to mention it will probably be very heady, which I really like.