Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A Little T-Break Advice

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by FXBG, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Hey so I need to share some of the best t-break advice I can give. Right now I'm in the middle of a three week or so t-break (not too bad). However, last week I went to see CCR in concert. It was fucking amazing to say the least, they talked about Woodstock and all. I just wish I had a doobie at the time. But my advice is concerts are great sober, but despite your t-break status, always smoke up at a concert if you want to, because as I'm sure you all know it takes amazing to mindblowing. That's all keep tokin' :smoking:

2. i remember i had to end a t-break last winter because i went to a Brother Ali Concert. Probably the best decision i made :D

3. If only you'd posted a thread about it and I came across it...if only...