A little sunshine never hurt a thing...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SynapseOne, Jun 27, 2011.

1. #1 SynapseOne, Jun 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2011
    Letting my ladies get a little sun...checking for mites...mold...etc....all clean :p[​IMG]
    and my beautiful doggy....[​IMG]

2. The outdoors is where the pests live. I would keep inside plants inside.

3. I got my bugs quite under control capitate...plus they are sittin on concrete, sprayed with neem oil and plucked of old leaves...its all gravy, baby.

4. Flexxin...ayy?

5. Well they look fantastic. What sort of lighting are you using indoors?

6. Dang man healthy healthy plants and cool ass dog, make sure he doesnt nibble on tha ladies!

7. I am using the t5 vegetation/400 HPS Flowerin shpeal...looking to up to the 1000w soon just needa get a little bigger space...those hoods are so fucking huge! And hell yea, that little guy tries to take a nibble off a leaf occasionally, but he knows better :p Thanks for the compliments guys, I try and keep my ladies pretty.

8. Yeah man, sweet looking ladies. Wish I could stash mine outside when I'm home, but instead I have to settle for the nice bright spots on the floor that come through the window. Whatever works I guess.

Your dog looks like a stoner, he's definitely a nibbler. My cat loves to sit on my lap when I'm trimming my bonsai mom. He rubs his back and nibbles on the trimmed leaves, gets super playful like he just had some catnip, then passes out in the window. Lazy bastard needs to get a job and grow his own damn plants...

9. is your dog a stoner dog? Doesnt look like one, but i bet he gets into your munchies :)