A little story you guys might enjoy.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by plumface_2002, Jan 15, 2005.

1. well im really bored, and thought you all might like this little story.

well it goes quite a while back, my second time ever drinking. so im in town just chillin smoking some weed when one of my friends calls up my other friend i was with and wanted to know if we wanted to come over to drink, his parents were going to be gone for the night. so we walk our asses over there and start to drink some jack and coke. just about this time it starts to drizzle, not too bad, but enough to notice. so im really fucking wasted and high right now, and after begging my friend for about an hour to let me ride his friends moped. he agrees. so im fucking pumped, and i jump on that sucker. ps, my first time ever riding a moped. so hes just like yea pull this to go and im like ok, and peel out of his grage. so i cruise about a mile down the road and pull a u turn, and then cruise back to his house, going all thourgh backyards! lol, i know, horrid judgement. but i got back onto the street about a hundered feet before his drive way. well i wanted to just pull up to the curb, so my friend could ride next. but about 30 ft from the curb i rememberd i had to slow my ass down... only problem, i didnt know where the brake was! so i was just like oh shit and rammed into the curb doing 35. i fucking fly into another friends house (just next door) and his mom runs out. i jump up, completly stunned, and just book off. I ran into my friends house, (the one we were drinking at) and tried to hide. I got into his room, tripped, and wailed my fucking head on his bed post, and got knocked out cold. so i wake up a half hour later completly fucking out of it, like i was just so gone. so i stumble downstairs and i find one friend just sitting there, and the other 2 outside riding the moped. so me and my friend decided to finish off the bottle. so we did, and then decided to play strip poker. so were just sitting there chilling having a dandy time when the fucking po po's pull up. so im like damn this is bs im out. so i just book out the back door, and run about a good half mile down the road. i stop and fall over on the grass, exausted. right about then it started to pour something mighty. and right about then i also realize im still completly naked! in the middle of my town lol. so im trying to sneak back to my friends house without being seen, and the cops are out looking for me. apparently my friends mom called the police because she thought i was hurt.

lol dunno why i posted this... bored, its one of my fonder memories. you cant really put a price on hiding naked in some bushes while its pouring and the cops are out looking for you, while you have no idea where the fuck you are. i eventually did find my way back, 3 hours after i was supposed to be home.

2. LOL that is a funny story. Thats an accomplishment knocking yourself out.

3. haha, good times man, good times. once i was drunk and high as shit on valuim and my friend david told me to get on the back of his crotchrocket. i get on and get 1 foot on the foothold for the back, but cant find the other! so were speedin down the highway at 90+ mph and i still cant find the fucking foothold. so long story short i eventually had to get off the bike and get in the truck following us (my friend driving not just some random truck following us, lol) then we went back to the party to drop some people off, and me dave and john hopped in the truck and drove and BEAT THE FUCK outta this rapist guy. broke my hand damnit, lol.

4. hahahah... that sounds awesome.

5. Lol. Nice story man.

6. ROTLMFAOOO thats the funniest shit ive ever heard.

7. bahaha. thats great. Did you get hurt from the moped crash?

8. no, it prolly hurt at the time, but i was so piss drunk that i didnt feel it. i was pretty damn sore the next morning though, no hangover though :D

9. oh man, that gave me a laugh

10. LOL!!! that was seriously the fucking funniest story ive ever heard! omg you were running then you realized you were naked? lol good shit

11. Hahahahah, that is fuckin awesome. Rep+ for making me laugh so hard my chest hurt.