A little ray of sunshine :)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Blazin'Talon, Sep 22, 2008.

1. So, I was out at a barbecue with my family today. Love them to death but they stress me out sometimes... I had barely a bowlpack left and I felt like calming down after I went home so I thought I'd pick up an eighth. I stopped by the cash machine, and as it dispensed my money I swore I heard too many bills fall out (yes I counted :p). I grabbed the cash and flipped through it. $20 more than I asked for!! The receipt popped out and said $40 and there was $60 in my hand.

I just got home and checked my bank statement. Only $40 came out of my acount. :hello::D I bought a quarter instead, just for shits. Hooray for free bud!

• Like Like x 1
  2. coinsidense? I think not

3. thats awesome! by this point yer away free too.
    Once my bro went to cash a check, an the lady at the counter i guess read 400 instead of 40. Needless to say, he was contacted the next day and informed that the 360 that wasnt his was taken from his account to balance things out. haha.
    i dont really get how it happend tho, dyslexic pepl dunt read gud.

4. Fuck that I would have fought that shit.

5. Good story but itd be cool to just give it back to your bank. Its just 20$ and itd get you on your banks good list

6. I'm quite honest and if it was from the ATM at my bank I probably would have gone back in and told them. I had the teller fuck up by $50 once and I drove all the way back to return it.

This time, however was from one of those "handy-cash" or whatever the fuck machines that you find in a convenience store, etc. I didn't know if the money beloged to the cashier or the company that maintained the machine... And I'll be damned if I'm going to hunt down their contact info to try and give them back a 20 that was accidentally dispensed from one of their fleet of rip-off boxes. They're fuck up, tough shit.

On a side note, I finally unpacked the box that my vape was tucked away in and I had completely forgotten about the darn thing. Ever since I moved this summer I have had to smoke outside, away from my landord. I'm used to smoking all over my dad's house. Now with my vape and a couple candles I'm having a hell of the night without having to run all over the place, and I'm putting that extra $20 worth of weed to good use.

:smoking:

7. the bank machine knew what your going to spend the money on, thats the only logical explanation:smoking:

8. I can imagine the feeling you had once you realized there was an extra bill haha.

9. Everytime I go to the ATM I always hope for that to happen to me..

... I think of it more as a slot machine.

-AFD

• Like Like x 1