a little question...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by REZ, Jul 7, 2006.

1. hey guys,

i just germinated my first seed and i got the sprout to come out about a 1/4 of an inch and the seed was green and the sprout white and everything was fine....but then i planted it sprout down in good soil (moist also) and placed it under a plant light i bought at my local store...and it was like that for a little, but i was curious and wanted to see if anything was happening so i gently undug the seed and it was a deep, dark maroon which made me wonder whether that was ok...and then i let it be a day or too and checked it again but this time it was a pale white look which im guessing probably isnt good(and this is after being in the sun all day while i wasnt home) any thoughts....is it the plant light to sun making the difference or did i burn the seed....i dont know so thaknks for anything,

-dave:confused:

2. Put saran wrap over your cup, make sure its moist in there. You wanna create a great deal of humidity.

Also, dont use any nutes of any kind at all, for a very very very long time.

So yeah, basically just make it humid and let nature do its work

3. whats saran wrap , is it cling film?

4. The tap root is supposed to be white. The "maroon" color I think you said you saw may be the seed split open just before you see the green of the first two leaves. If you plant the germinated seed an inch or two under loose soil you should see the sprout break the dirt in just a couple days. Good luck!