Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A little problem here

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by treesmoker11, Apr 2, 2010.

1. This isn't one of those I got way to high threads... I just need some advice, so I had just bought an 8th and I sold one friend a dime and was going to sell another friend a dime, but somewhere in between there it magically disappears. Literally all gone I checked everyones bags, pockets, wallets etc... so anyway I am out 3 grams yeah it sucks but that isnt the problem, what is the problem is someone gave me money to buy this 8th and I was going to give him a gram. Now this friend wants his money back I don't think I should because 1. someone either stole it, or its on the ground somewhere, 2. I don't even have anymore money. So gc should I next time I get payed pay this kid back or don't pay him back because its not my fault? :mad:

2. You definitely should pay him back. It's not his fault either...

3. I think I might I am talking to him now, I just want gc feedback

4. It's his money.

5. keep the money,
    and tell him youll pay him back with some weed one day
    very soon
    or if he needsthe money i guess that.
    but that sounds like someone stole tat from you

6. It's not his fault if you lost the weed you were supposed to give him. Either buy more weed and get him his gram or give him his money back; don't be an ass.

7. but before you do anything
    find theweed first if you can.

the if not
    youpay his ass back
    but it really sounds like they stole it

or you hazely
    misplaced it..
    maybe

8. I really doubt I would just drop it I wasnt that high... someone stole it I am going to pay him back thanks guys

9. What are you a fucking 14 year old? yea you pay this kid back you took his money and didn't give back shit

10. not his fault you got jacked/ lost the herb, next time keep better track of your stash, pay him back with cash/weed soon as possible.

11. How the fuck does my post make me 14 years old?

12. that was pretty
    fucking rude.

13. "I SHOULDNT PAY HIM BACK CUZ ITS NOT MY FAULT!" - that's the mindset of a little kid that's how

14. and you have the mindset of an asshole dude
    come the fuck on

dont pester people like that

15. I guess if pestering is telling kids the right thing to do.

16. if he is chill tell him you will smoke him up next time u get a bag but if he asking you for it tell him when u get payed you will give him it i mean if it was your money what would you want

17. Maybe you should relax for a second here and think about it...I bought a 3.5 grams for 60 dollars, I had 3 of that 3.5 magically disappear, so not only am I out 40 bucks of mine I am now paying my friend 20 so now I am out 60 bucks and a fat sack of some really good nug... think about it, it sucks.

18. dude everything you said is like a couple posts above me
    thats not all you said..

you know it

19. ithink your friends got you dude..

thas a really sticky fuckin situation

like all things are pointed
    tordds that
    yougot jacked

like a mothafucker

20. yep pay that negraaaa!