A little paranoid

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by infiniteawesome, May 26, 2006.

1. Ok, so with all the drug busts going on and being highlighted via CC news (cannabisculture.com) as well as Bush's whole influence over Mexican drug laws, I have to admit I'm a touch paranoid about growing (currently 2 weeks going, four plants).

I've got to devise a method by which I can destroy all my paraphenalia and plants if somehow some sort of shit goes down (which is unlikely, but possible). Anyone who grows have a fail safe plan? If so, how does it work? Thanks in advance.

2. Theres really no other way other than to light them on fire before the police find them. =\

3. ive been wondering if police or any other enforcemant agency can watch what emails and text msg's people send to each other or if they can trace them back to a pc or mobile phone,,if any 1 has any info on this i would greatly appreciate it:wave:

4. If they get a search warrant they can ocnfiscate your computer and subpoena your ISP, then they could trace things that way. But why? They do not want to put the time and effort (and money) into tracking down a personal grower. They want to make busts that give them good mileage for press coverage.

They key is not to give them a reason to seek a search warrant. They do not randomly check people's e-mails looking for the keyword "marijuana" or whatever and then come busting down your door.

5. nice 1 toastybiz,,thats put my mind at rest
    appreciate it:D

Grasscity Deals Near You