A Little Paranoid..Hydrocodone question.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by neff, Sep 8, 2009.

1. So i got these m367 pills and i took four about at about 730 or so. Its twelve now and I smoked a good amount too and was doing great, then I started to get paranoid cause I felt weird.. Am I safe with the amount I took? Just looking for reassurance, thanks :)

Advice of what I should to calm down or less the effects possibly? Just sleep?

2. Be more descriptive, what are those pills? How much apap did you take?

3. Just four m367 white pills.
    10/325mg

4. you will be okay. just listen to some music and relax a little and you will feel better

they are 10/325 hydros

5. Were not allowed to say if your gonna be safe or not.

But I can say that you did have norco's, which are 10mg hydrocodone/ 325mgs apap

Thats a good dose of hydrocodone, 40mgs, you should be feeling good. And only 1300mgs of apap. Thats not within the "2000mgs at a time" warning, usually takes me till 2500 till my stomach starts hurting.

6. Yeah man, you're good. Most normal people would not have any trouble, that is. I am actually kinda jealous of you, I'm just on something called Flexeril right now seeing what will happen. I'd love some weed and vicodin though. Enjoy, man.

7. I guess I wont consider that dosage advice,

the weed may have made you a little parinoid, maybe your feeling a tad sick from the opiates.

put on some tunes, lay in ya bed, turn on a black light if ya got one.. and like the beatles said

Turn off ya mind, relax, and float down stream

8. Thanks everyone, I just take what people say more seriously than what it should be taken as. In my mind I know that I'm right but I always have a doubt. They said over for you could OD and I never take opiates so I thought the worst. I thought my drowsiness was not good and that I shouldn't sleep. I'm enjoying it alot more now than before. thank you all:D

9. falling asleep on them is the best part brotha, and the itching is kinda fun to :) enjoy

10. Just watch your breathing, I dont mean to freak you out or anything just keep it in mind.

11. Bro,

By not knowing your tolerance who knows if your safe or not... It sounds like you dont take them all the time and if thats the case what in heck are you doing just taking any amount of something you have no idea what it can do to you?... Bro this just shows the do's and dont's of anything in life... Once you begin taking something and hours later you say "am I safe" you should know you did something wrong... These pills were not the 5/500's that are probably the most common, they are double the hydro content tabs which instead of 20mgs with 4, your taking 40mgs... When I had a low tolerance with Hydro which was the very first thing I was put on I would get heart flutters at dosages in the 20mg range so who knows about your tolerance and what your body can handle... The flutters can lead to cardiac arrest...

If you can tell this is one of just a couple things that bothers me... 1 is if you hurt someone in order to get high and 2 if you do things to really hurt yourself out of ignorance...

Its only because I give a crap... ;)

BBB

12. [quote name='DMG_KUSH']Were not allowed to say if your gonna be safe or not.

But I can say that you did have norco's, which are 10mg hydrocodone/ 325mgs apap

Thats a good dose of hydrocodone, 40mgs, you should be feeling good. And only 1300mgs of apap. Thats not within the "2000mgs at a time" warning, usually takes me till 2500 till my stomach starts hurting.[/QUOTE]

I hate APAP with a passion.