A little of my grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by stoneymcstoner, Nov 30, 2010.

1. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX0ReOOBluM"]YouTube - Automated Medical Marijuana Grow Room 2[/ame]

Here is a little of my grow. The soil plants are a little experiment that I am doing to see if I like soil. I have heard good things about some people's soil vs. hydro. I want to see for myself. The soil plants were started about three weeks before the hydro and the hydro plants are about five times the size of the soil ones. I am very pleased so far with the outcome of the soil plants.

I am using Age Old Bloom in the soil and am actually using Pro-Mix HP and not "soil". The Hydroponic plants are getting Cutting Edge. I did throw a little General Hydro Pineapple Sweetener in the mix to see what happens. I'll get more video of some stuff and show you my entire process from clone to harvest.

I support my local indoor grow shop. I get everything from Loveland Hydroponics. These guys there answered quite a few questions for me and made this possible!! They rock!!