Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A little nervous...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CaddyMacK, Jul 4, 2012.

1. After months of not having my own piece - I decided to order one. I ordered a spoon and a small bong. I've just been so nervous lately, trying to track the shipments to date and make sure I'm there and awake when it arrives.

Guess I just haven't been myself lately. I took the money that would have gone to buying bud to get these pieces. Haven't been smoking as much. I guess everything will be relieved when I can finally take a nice toke off of my OWN pipe.

I'm just hoping my dad doesn't get to it, he's already smashed one of my pipes. You know how hard it is to see your dad smash your pipe? It's horrible...I don't think I'll ever be the same again.

2. WTF?

You'll "never be the same again" after seeing your dad smash a pipe, so you order another one?

Dude, sit down and think a few things out. It may be best to maybe, you know, not have a pipe in your dads house if he's going to flip out every time. It's his house.

BTW, why didn't you just go to a local shop if tracking a package (not very difficult, btw) is causing you enough stress to need to vent with a thread like this?

3. The other pipe I had, I got from a friend. He caught me with it in my pocket one day and smashed it. Since I'm here when the mail comes I can just pick it up...hopefully. I live in a tiny town with...hell...I don't even know where the closest headshop is.

It's hard when your tracking number doesn't show any details until 2 days after shipping :p