Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

a little minty fresh

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dryclaine, Oct 3, 2008.

1. so i just got an 1/8th of some kind bud. and it smells somewhat like when i have a icebreakers mint. i was wondering if this is coming from the bud or if this is something that dealers add.. or.. i don't know. just curious, i've smelt it on bud before but didn't quite understand it.

2. have any pics of the bud?

3. the pictures are too big, any way to make them smaller on a computer?

4. what'd you pay?

just upload the pics at imageshack.us i think it'll resize them.

5. Either you got ripped or they just had it next to some perfume or some shit try changing the bag/bottle and see if it still smells

i have had weed that smelled good but the bag smelt like harispray or some shit because my buddy was fucking around and sprayed the bag(parinoid) before he gave it to me haha fucker.

6. he might have stored it in an icebreakers can so it smells like it