Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A little lint got in my weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bbranno, Nov 30, 2013.

1. When I got the weed I didn't have a bag to put it in .. when i took it out my pocket it had a little lint on it..  I picked it off as good as I can .. I dont see any lint on it is it safe to smoke?

2. First of all the title of the thread is straight up comical lol. Anyway, yea if i were you I'd smoke it you'll be fine

3. Smoke it for sure. I've probably smoked about 2000 cat hairs.

4. Haha you've like seriously smoked a whole cat, props

nope better throw it away now.

6. Not safe at all... I'll come throw it away for you and wipe your ass for ya..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. its fine, i found weed nuggets in my closet from got knows when..still got me high covered in fibers hairs fucking stick coke nshit it was fine so dont worry i even smoked my weed from my pocket accidentally thrut he washing machine it tasted like soap but soap is not fatal

8. I can't be sure. If you really want to know send it to me and I'll let you know for sure.

9. I once spilled 2g of shake on my bed(I have a dog and a cat) needless to say the shake ended up completely full of hair and I still ended up using it(after of course picking out what I could)

So yeah, just pick that bad boy out.

10. Haha, it happens. Sometimes I'll put my pipe in my pocket and the bud will have a little lint on it. 
    Just pluck it off, and be sure to get it all. 

Your bed is covered with THAT much hair? That must be like sleeping on a fur rug. That's so gross hahaha. I stay the night with a friend sometimes and their guest bed is covered with the shit. I just pray I don't inhale a lot of it and die from choking. Haha!

12. You should be fine. Happy toking! :smoke:

13. Maybe it was an exaggeration, but I have a lab crossed with a Collie so her fur is really long and she sheds quite a bit

My cat also is a big fluff ball

14. Smoke it!!!! Or better yet let me test it for you

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mob

15. My dog's hair sometimes gets on my buds, no harm done homie :D

16. You're good.
    I'm pretty sure I've smoked GRAMS of lint and filthiness,