A little input please.

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by Upinsmoke420365, Aug 17, 2018.

1. I currently have a grow of 12 plants, 4 different stains and they are about 5 weeks into flower. I noticed my California oranges exhibiting these traits with the top leafs folding inwards. They were closest to the lights. I pulled them further down from the lights for now. So you guys think they are not taking the ferts as well as the other plants or those tops were just to close to the lights. I am in 1/3 perlite to coco mix. My feed is 1 teaspoon per gallon, 400ppms, pH between 5.8 - 6, each plant gets a half gallon per day. The nutrient I am using is dynagro bloom 3-12-6.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  2. Nice bale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 2
  3. If it only happened to the tops closest to the light - I would say that's your problem. What's the purpose of the net?

4. Thanks, I was just curious others input. I put the scrog net up just for leveling the canopy because I had multiple stocks growing abit to high and close to my lights.

5. Well after abit of time from the first post, I believe its just a genetic thing. As the leafs from around the buds grow out, they straighten out. As new leafs form its the same as my first post.