A little help?..

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Miazmik, Mar 26, 2013.

1. So I have been dating this girl for almost 2 years now. She is very attractive, We might get into fights on occasions but we easily make up within a matter of minutes(Usually with loud angry sex), We agree on plenty of things. Its a pretty good relationship overall.

Now, Here is the shitty part.

She is COMPLETELY against weed. She thinks it can completely fuck you over in life and make you into a good for nothing failure.

I have been smoking weed for about 4 months now. And so far it hasn't affected me negatively in any way. She doesn't know that I smoke yet, And I'm just tired of keeping it from her.

So, Any fellow blades out there have any suggestions on what I should do?

2. Fuck. I was in the same situation.
    Ex hated weed. Thus our relationship ended cuz of it...

Depends on the person tho.

Only thing u can do is talk. If she really cares then she will understand.

3. #3 VegetaMarley, Mar 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2013
    Just be direct with her. If you she puts you in a situation where she wants you to choose between weed and her, end the relationship. Not because you chose weed over her, but if she's putting you in a situation like that over weed, who knows what else will be next.

4. Me and my ex who I'm hopefully getting back with soon hates weed too. She thinks since her dad smokes so much that is why he is such a douche and she hates it. I wouldn't tell her if I were you shit probably won't end well. If you love her enough just stop smoking

5. [quote name='"Alecskates12"']Me and my ex who I'm hopefully getting back with soon hates weed too. She thinks since her dad smokes so much that is why he is such a douche and she hates it. I wouldn't tell her if I were you shit probably won't end well. If you love her enough just stop smoking[/quote]

When it comes down to it ..... It's the persons fault not the drug .....

Cause some people are fuck ups then its just blk n white with the issue

6. She's done something like that before. I built my first computer about 8 months ago and she started freaking out about how more important I think the computer is then her, Even tho she was on it more then me.. That's probably how its going to go if i confess to her.
    But I have to do it sooner or later..

EDIT: And thanks everyone else on your words of advice and/or wisdom.

7. My girlfriend is like that too. But I told her I wouldn't quit & she had to deal with it cause I'm not changing and I knew Mary longer than I've known her.

She didn't like it, but she got over it and we are still together.

8. If she's having you make a choice. Then she's not the woman for you.

9. Tell her pimps up hoes down and blow smoke in her face. But seriously, just tell her it's your decision and if she can't handle it she can rock.

10. [quote name='"VegetaMarley"']Just be direct with her. If you she puts you in a situation where she wants you to choose between weed and her, end the relationship. Not because you chose weed over her, but if she's putting you in a situation like that over weed, who knows what else will be next.[/quote]

Agreed.

11. This pretty much sums it up. If she sees that you quit smoking weed because she doesn't like it, what's next? You should never have to change yourself for anyone. Be up front and tell her you love her, but you've started smoking weed, and it isn't having any negative effects. You're a grown man and you can control your habits. You won't let weed get in the way of your relationship, but you want to be honest and straight forward with her. If she respects your honesty and talks rationally about it, you two come to a conclusion together. Maybe you just don't smoke around her? Don't speak about weed with her after this? The point is, you two should be able to work it out. If this is a deal breaker for her, there may be other issues down the road.

12. If its a big issue for her then move on. Nothing like hating someone because you can't do what u want to do..

:420:

13. So today I told her.
    She took it horribly.
    So after about an hour of arguing she left. Don't know were we stand. Soooooooo time to light up a bowl and hit that shit :D :smoking:

14. I smell an intervention.

15. I wouldn't doubt it. She would be that kind of person to pull that shit. I only smoke like every couple days, sometimes more if i want.

16. Make her "apology breakfast" stuffed with lots of bud.