Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A little help regarding concerts

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Shredhart1, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Hello, dudes and dudettes. I need a little help here. Im going to the Mötley Crüe show at the White River Ampitheater on August 18th, and I would like some advice on where I could smoke inside the venue, or if it would just be better to get high beforehand? I've never been to a concert stoned before and I really wanna take this opportunity to do it, but some help or advice from someone who's seasoned and experienced at this kind of thing would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for any help I may receive!