Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A little help please.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ?k?, Dec 31, 2006.

1. I live in a small city and it seems as though people don't even know what strains they are smoking or selling. Maybe I just don't know the "right" people. I would love to try and regulary score blueberry, strawberry cough (I heard it is anti anxeity), white widow. I've been to amsterdam so I know what good grass is supposed to be like. I guess I don't like the fact that I have know Idea what the hell I'm smoking. I guess i shouldn't really complain as long as I have weed and it gets me high. I'd really like to know what I'm smoking. Have any suggestions for me??? I would grow it myself but I have nowhere to grow it. Please help a wannabe weed Connoisseur.

thanks

2. actually its probablly better that your dealer doesnt tell you the strain names cause i hate to say it but most dealers make up names so they can sell there stuff at a higher price strains look so much a like that there is no way to tell what strain it is just by sight

and the only way to 100% know what you are getting is to grow it yourself or get it straight from a grower

3. Next time you're in Holland, take tons of pics, and buy a few books; just getting to know your gear will help immensely. And if you hear a strain name you are not familiar with, this is probably because it does not exist.....

4. Very true. Unfortunately, when youre in America chances are youre not going to hear any real strain names, or the weed wont actually be that particular strain. I understand what you are wanting with the whole strain thing though,and once you can grow you'll have nothing to worry about you'll know exactly what youre puffing on.

5. just come hang out in BC for awhile, youl be a connoisseur in no time:D