Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A little help needed!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AintAsthmatic, Dec 13, 2010.

1. I've been smoking weed for about 3-4 months now (most evenings etc.) and I have a few questions-

1. I'm based in London, all the dealers in my area are very hush hush, never know what strains you're getting etc. I was wondering if there was a way to tell the strain by examination?

2. Recently I've been picking up from this guy and the weed looks and feels very dry ( i dont need to grind it, its that crumbly). Is this poor quality weed?

3. It's usual to mix with tobacco here and due to cost its what almost everyone does. I was wondering what ratio to use and if there is any tobacco that is better for rolling with? (i smoke cigarettes and have no intention of stopping for a while so no health warnings or lectures please!)

thank you everyone!

2. 1. You can't tell by exam. Most are made up anyway.
    2. Crumby= dried out, therefore = bad.
    3. I like 80/20 but it's up to personal pref.

3. I disagree, crumbly = dry, and why is dry bad? You want dry weed so you can smoke it, and you want it crumbly so it breaks up easier. I think that's good and I don't see how it can affect the THC content.

4. I agree but the way he is describing it it sounds dried out. Which would make it burn faster and the smoke will be more harsh.

5. ive seen different types of weed and each time its been dry but the stuff im getting recently is very very crumbly.
    Its not "sticky" and doesnt have that strong a smell!

pretty sure im getting a bum deal on this