Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

a little help here?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by batty, Dec 26, 2009.

1. Excuse my ignorance on this one, but getting back into the game after many years of just dabbling. Just got some SS (3) and not sure what it is. Looked online and assuming maybe Super skunk?

Very nice heady effect but certainly able to function, no couch lock. has a nice real taste that lingers. really like it

Any info would be appreciated as i split with 2 other buddies and we all dig it and love to know the origins.

2. What do you mean "what"?

3. #4 Canada x 420, Dec 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2009
    By what he means like What????

I'll break it down.

This thread has absolutely no direction or purpose.

At first it seemed like you wanted to know the origins of your SS strain (totally rediculous why would a dealer tell you the strain is called SS)

Then you moved on to talk about your buddies and splitting it without mentioning how much you paid or got.

In believe the only credible reaction to this motion is the facepalm. (see below)

He is confused and this thread is rediculous.

/thread

Afore mentioned facepalm

http://mimg.ugo.com/200910/11727/facepalm.jpg

4. hes clearly asking about what this weed called "ss" is.

super skunk or super silver (haze) is all i could think of dude never heard of ss

5. #6 batty, Dec 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2009
    thank u freak. wasn't trying to confuse anyone.

paid $225 for 1/2 if that makes any difference at all.

I asked my dealer/good friend and he didn't know, cause he didn't ask when he picked it up from his source. his bag just said SS (3).

I figured that this was the place to get some help as i read this forum and it is called apprentice smoke for questions. just wasn't sure what SS stood for.

thanks for the faceplam. thought guys who smoked were more laid back and not bitter little dicks looking to make smart ass comments and be such negative pussies. sizzle

peace and love, peace and love.

6. Ah sorry man,

No need to get worked up I'm just on a dry spell.

A little irritable these days..

7. no sweat.

just an old guy trying to catch up on the "lingo" :)

8. If his source was a grower, dispensary, etc. then it was probably short for Super Skunk or Super Silver [Haze] or something, yeah. No way to tell exactly for sure, though. The high you are describing is definitely a Sativa, so maybe if you look through strain lists on seed websites for Sativas you can find some possible matches. But you probably won't be able to figure out for sure, and even if you did you would have to search for a long time to find the same strain, and for it to be legit. Knowing that it's a dank Sativa is probably good enough. dank is dank :smoking:

9. /thread

i feel so fucking cool for saying that now :)