A little help getting started...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by AnarchyAndrew, Nov 27, 2007.

1. Hey. New to the forums (obviously) but plan on being a very active member. I been smoking for about 7 years or so now (I'm 18) and I've tried growing outdoors before with no success so now I'm growing indoors.

I pretty much have all the info I need to begin but I do have a few questions. First and foremost how do you I.D. what type of plant your growing? I've smoked the plant these seeds have came from its some sort of reggs with a brownish color but very potent.

Also i laready germinated and planted. Im using an old 5 gallon fish tank with 3 plants, a 100w light at roughly 7inch distance just to get them started, then Im using a 400w heat lamp and moving the light a greater distance and obviously a new enviorment (probabley spare room) I got. So yeah is this a good approach? Any advice would be very much appreciated! :smoke:

2. Bad move dude.

3. its just bagseed you could get lucky and get a good strain. you should put them in seperate containers/pots in case you want to transplant them. the roots could get tangled together.

For the lights what kind of 100w light is it? you should go with CFL's. im not to sure about the heat lamp. 2-4 CFL's would be good for 3 plants as lond as you get a good wattage.

4. :confused:

And there in the tank but in diffrent pots. I have them labeled by name. And I'm using a light you'd probabley find on most deck patios. Like I said it's just to get them out of the ground and sustained for a week.

5. bad move because your banned, must be 18 or older

6. Better edit that age thing quick dawg.
    Gotta be 18.

7. hes already been quoted hes busted

if he hadnt been quoted he could get away with editing

8. That is not very helpful advice. GC doesn't have too many rules, and the few it has are for a good reason, let's not circumvent them or help anyone else to.

9. Im 18. It's called a typo. Anyway is anyone gonna help me or not?

10. post pics of your setup

11. Thanks for wanting to help but pretty mucg igbnore this post. I got a new system. Thanks anyway =]