Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A little bit of the sourD i picked up today

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Monstertoker, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Sour D was tight IMAG0041(1).jpg coulda did without the stem but shit was great

2. That's some dank

3. Nice bud, I am probably going to be picking up some sour D myself this week! :D

4. Beautiful tokage right there!

5. That stem looks like a mouse's foot... VERY nICE sCORE.

6. daaamn the colors on that bud are dope! really makes the bud stand out. that sticky d is one of my all time favorites! nice grab op!

7. MmM....oreo sundaes.

8. North Jersey dank :smoke:

9. I miss jersey... Havent had haze like jersey in forever

10. #11 S0UR, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Picked up some strawberry haze recently :D

11. Getting some old school haze probably tomorrow :smoke:

12. Nice dank man but are you sure that's sour D, the real NY shit is very very lime green and sativa-ish.

13. positive lol, had all the qualities and i know the grower well

14. I don't know what looks better...the iller or that sundae. Haha.

Nice pick-up

15. Looks like some Sour D I have right now. Faint smell until broken up but then it hits you hard..

PS For the one who was talking about NY Diesel. Sour Diesel and NY Diesel are two separate strains, thus explaining the difference in appearance. Both are heavy sativas, nothing to worry about there.

16. Oh how I beg to differ sir. Every single batch of Sour D I have ever had absolutely and positively reeks of dank. Maybe your batch was grown diff though who knows.

17. Yeah that pickup i had reeked. I could smell it throughout my entire house haha..... that is until i put it in my bong and smoked it. :smoke: