A little bit of Help!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by AnthonyFarmer, Apr 15, 2007.

1. I need a little bit help on the plant cycles. How do i know when to use additives when the plant is in certain cycles?
    Also i need help on Day/Night. Anthing you can tell me on Day/Night can help me. Thanks

2. day- the hours during which the sun is above us and it is light out.
    night- the hours during which the sun shines on the opposite side of the planet and it's dark out.

with nutes, if your vegging (18/6, 16/8, 24/0.....) use veg nutes. if your flowering (12/12, 10,14....) use bloom nutes.

3. Thanks man. That i will do and i know what your talkin about. Thanks for thr reply. I greatly appreciate it. Again, Thanks

4. please note that you don't have to have your plants "day" and "night" cycle in sync with the sun. alot of growers will run their lights during our night time, so if something goes wrong (power outage, fire, ect) you'll be home to deal with it. i run my flowering chamber 8am to 8pm, and my veg room 4am to 10pm. 'gluck.

5. Cool. I went out today and got some veg. nuts & bloom nuts. I think its gonna help me out alot. Now i just gotta use my own nuts and hope this works which it will because i been reading this growin info on this site & im understanding it well so for. Thanks for your help and tips & Your replys. I really appreciate it. Thanks Man