A little advice please :)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Ivean, May 11, 2016.

1. Hi. I am currently 3 weeks into my first grow.
    I have 2x blue cheese seeds currently growing in 2g pots.
    They are 20 days from poking their heads out of the soil.
    I'm using canna terra pro soil and have mixed in a bit more perlite.
    I am growing under a 300w budmaster II led light which is about 15-18" above the canopy.
    Currently on a 20/4 light cycle.
    Temps can get a little high but nothing above 32'c
    I'm using a 0.8m x 0.8m x 1.6m grow tent
    My babies have been doing well so far but are very squat. I topped them both on Saturday and they are looking good but when I'm reading anf looking at other people's journals mine look to be too bushy and squat.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    As you can see they are currently 5" tall.

What I'm looking for I think is for someone with experience to say yeap they look fine just take a smoke and chill.....or..... man that's far to bushy sort that shit out and start lst or whatever :)

My original plan was to place a scrog net 12 " above them and to train them in it but I'm kinda over thinking now and frightening myself that I'll bugger it up :)

Any and all advice greatly appreciated :)
    Stay safe and may all your buds be pretty :)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. They look good, i suspect they might be getting a tad too much water though. Dark heavy wrinkled leaves that start hanging down is the sign.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ok thanks. I was guilty of over watering in the first week or so but I thought I'd reigned myself in :)
    I was thinking of moving them to their final 3g pot this week so that should help me I think ?

Really appreciate the advice, wish I was in a situation where you can talk to friends family etc as I know some have grown before but I ain't telling no one who actually knows me :)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. I don't blame you, i live in a legal state as my avatar suggests so i don't have to worry. Shoot i'm growing in an apartment and i have my landlords consent. i still have very limited people i let know who know me personally. After seeing that i pulled 4000 dollars worth of weed out of my 4x4' box last run i decided only people i trust can know lol.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hi they look fine. Keep a good water routine etc. They will shoot up soon. So get that smoke and chill babe lol. Gud luck and happy growing love x

Sent from my SM-T520 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. There perfectly fine. Mine always start out like that[​IMG]
    This is them now
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. About 6 weeks I just switched them to 12/12.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app