A lil help please

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by pitbull420, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Ok I have just recently upgraded my room and decided to try out the Lucas Formula using GH nutes.. I have very limited experience with hydro and have really only grown out 3 plants with my bubble bucket using ff nutes.. I recently purchased GH Micro HW / GH Bloom and am adding them at 5ml micro and 10ml bloom per gallon for veg.. I also bought some Koolbloom to add during flowering.. I'm currently using tap water which is around 280 ppm (TDS @ 0.5 conversion) and ph is around 8 right out the faucet.. After adding the nutes and bringing the ph down to around 5.8 my ppm jumps to around 680.. Is this to high??? I also noticed that after about 3 to 4 days my ph jumps up to around 8 and has to be ajusted which never happened when I was using FF.. Is this normal?? I'm going to be using a scrog net (for the first time also) and It would be a pain in the ass to have to climb under the net to correct the ph daily.. Any help would be appreciated...

Here's my new setup and ballast

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Figure out some way to take ph readings easily....twice a day

3. Here's my Blue Mystic.. She was doing great this morning but after the ph shot up she's now cupping in.. I went ahead and changed the res right away (it had already been 8 days) So hopefully she will recover.. I'm really not liking these GH nutes so far...
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. ... should be 5.8-6.0 for hydro...

keep the nutes where they are at, but you must get you ph to stay as close to those numbers as possible