a lil hatin on lil wayne(back me up majority)

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by BudMan9009, Feb 7, 2010.

1. I think i speak for the rational half of the music community out there when i say little wayne is the most talentless P.O.S am i right? he snuck onto a record label at a young age because being fathered by birdman and he has no rhyming skills at all.... proof go listen to the skys the limit by lil wayne and try not to laugh at it

2. No shit dude but do you really have to make another thread like this? I mean i dont like the guy either but i just block him out :smoking:

3. uhh no i think ill hate on him if i want to i put up with enough of his music cuz all the idiots out there that idolize him...

4. There are tons of threads on this subject. We realize some people don't like him, good for you. Now stop making threads on it, it's a waste of space.

5. a waste of space? well good thats what we are on this thread to talk about... the waste of space just happens to be named wayne

6. yes lol he a fuckin fag, i just look at dose lyrics, lol i did get a few chuckles, talkin about armadillos and how his favorite movie when he was 5 was the gremlins, nice movie choice wayne cuz u look like a fuckin lil gremlin.

7. also raps like a crying gremlin lol
    why the hell is he crying in every song

8. if anyone gets assassinated in the next 5 yrs i hope to god its lil wayne. he doesnt deserve to be makin more money then Del or MF Doom

9. true dat ma brotha, + rep

10. not if youre on the right side

11. Honestly, shut the hell up. I don't like a lot of peoples' music, but I don't bitch about it for attention. I'd like to see you do what he does.

12. that wouldnt be hard all itd take is my dad being the manager of a giant record label like him. im not hatin on music so much as the person

13. ^^^ ahahahah @ john blazes picture
    seriously though, I'm more tired of lil wayne sucks threads than I am of lil wayne sucking

14. If you don't like the guys music then just ignore it man. His music is hit or miss, some people like it some people don't. That's why its music, it's subjective. What one person despises of may be another persons favorite . There's no need to go and bring an already beaten to death topic and start it over again.

Yes I know the guy is a bit over the top, and he is everything I hate about the mainstream. But there's no denying the mans work ethic. He's by far one of the most dedicated artists in our decade. And say what you want, but the man is a genius when it comes to building a fan base. Just look at everything he's done, he's richer than this entire forum combined and he's STILL releasing 3-4 albums/mixtapes a year. He does it because he loves what he does, and even if you don't like his music you just gotta respect that.

15. Its a music thread, we are discussing music So stop bitching about him saying who he hates, And as much as i love hearing a guy claiming hes the best rapper out there laugh like a drunk eminem mixed with a fucking dolphin, The guy sucks dick he steals beats and if i had to rate him on a scale of 1-10 i dont think he would be good enough for 1. Over 3million people like him. Im not saying that 3 million people are wrong im just saying that over 3 million people are dumb fucks

16. have you ever heard of the 10 amendments? freedom of speech?
    its easier to avoid clicking on the thread topic than it is to avoid his music so if your tired of them too bad thats why the subject of the thread is clearly posted

17. I can't stand to listen to garbage like t-pain or new boyz, yet i don't post threads hating on them everyday. If you don't understand him then i could see why you don't like his music. but they do call him the greatest rapper alive for a reason...

18. I think theres a lot of people who should be assassinated before wayne ever is. i hate t-pain and new boyz to the core yet i don't wish they would die, you might have some anger issues. if anyone deserves to get wacked its the monkeys that work at fox news.

19. what's there to understand? thats hes a retard along with his fans? look at him, looks like a crack addict.
    [​IMG]