A Life of Living Dangerously

Discussion in 'General' started by Vicious, Jan 13, 2007.

1. As have I, but i've seem more people not effected by it. After the 80's it's hard to down it's presence. I see no harm in mentioning it as I see no problem with mentioning blow. Not many 'kids' read Maxim, although I could be wrong, so the demographic it's written for knows of it's presence if not have experienced it first hand.

I've read several good articles in maxim involving modern slave trade, drug rings exposed by anonymous ex-kingpins/smugglers, and a good article on the Volcano and how it's one of the top 10 gifts of the year.

2. Very good article, thanks for posting it! Rep!

3. Regardless of wether or not this is "the land of the free" it most certainly is NOT. I agree with that the author said about not having come to america to be told what to do. Now of course, theres laws in affect that just need to be in place, common sense things, but banning food, shit like that is totally uncalled for, but hell, we live in a police state. We made our bed, now we gotta sleep in it.

4. an excellent read.

5. A very good read. Very true as well. The sad thing is most people buy into the "it's for your own good" idea, and do not realize the harm it does, and will do in the future.

6. Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.
    -Benjamin Franklin? i think so.