A Life Changing sight

Discussion in 'General' started by Entourage420, Jun 5, 2008.

1. well today i think i saw something i will never forget. and i thought i would share it with you GC. Driving today on the highway (chicago) and all of sudden i see something that i know will never leave me. it was two semi trucks fused together on the other side of the slightly separated highway. Im guessing one of them was on my side and crossed over and hit another semi head on. Anyways besides all these flashing lights (it probably happened just 10 minutes before ), the two trucks were fused together at the front with a little angle (like 40 degrees from head on) just a mess of metal, and to boot, the truck most likely swerved from my side, the trailer was hanging out like 15 feet in the air. it was just madness. tho i know nobody involved, and dont know the injury/fatality scenerio, today this sight has just made me in awe about life and death and how quick it can be over.

has anyone else here at GC seen something they'll never forget? something thats stayed with them a long time. doesnt have to be car related at all, just something you have seen thats changed your perspective a little? lets hear it