A letter to the Congress of the United States of America

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by SmokewitBingo, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Dear Congrass, please legalize marijuana, thank you.

2. If all you did was write out that one sentence, sign it and mail it, you would have done more than 99% of the people who supposedly favor legalization.

3. Although op may be being sarcastic, (I honestly can't tell if serious, but I'm not going to bother posting a gif about it) I think he's on to something. The White House obviously doesn't take half the country seriously. So why should we keep writing and signing these longwinded petitions? Nine members of congress, members from both parties, have publicly expressed that they think it is time for the United States to legalize cannabis. Let's just all try to get as many peopla as possible to write to congress and simply say...

Dear Congress,

The White House does not take its voters seriously. Do you? Please legalize cannabis to end the prohibition madness.

Sincerely,

insert name

4. I like where you're going with this but I think you need to be a little more specific.

How about:

Sincerely,

Baseball Legend Babe Ruth

5. "p.s. tighten the fuck up"

6. Okay, you asked for it...:p
    [​IMG]

7. [quote name='"pearl75"']
    Okay, you asked for it...:p
    [/quote]

Omg saw this and just started fucking laughing

8. Great post....

You don't have to write, email is good too. Change up from the standard and add to it to make it personal. I go to the ASA website: ASA : Take Action Online Now

Check on that link once every 2 weeks or so and sign all their emails. Theres some good ones on their now.