A lethal dose of THC....

Discussion in 'General' started by cleanbudz, Oct 1, 2016.

1. ...Is THIS much.
    bt5ioztlzpox.png
    So they're saying I can smoke half of that in 15 minutes and be fine? I'm down to try.

• Like Like x 2
  2. I couldn't smoke that much in 15 minutes. lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. I IMMEDIATELY thought to myself.....screw a lethal dose...id say it would be more unbelievable of actually CONSUMING that amount in 15 mins!!! Sure you could throw it in a big azz pile and set ablaze....but thats not REALLY consuming it

• Like Like x 1
  4. That'd be an interesting way to go about it. Imagine a giant bowl that can hold that much and light away.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I ACTUALLY DID continue that thought after the post.....thats why I love me some wake-n-bake!:biggrin: :smoking-bong:

but I was thinking like a way to filter most of that smoke into a big azz sealed off factory and have one huge hot-box party!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wait, I got you. This bowl might cover some of it lmao!

And that'd be on dank hot box, you could set up a pay-to-enter the hotbox room system and make some mad cash. But realitiy is you'd probably lose cash, you probably burn up weed faster than you can make the money back unless you grew it yourself.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  7. r/trees anyone?

• Like Like x 1
  8. HELL YEAH on that big azz pipe! Get.............SEVERAL feet back from a 747 waiting in line and take massive vape hits!! :lmafoe:

• Like Like x 2
  9. I like your style of thinking!

• Like Like x 1
  10. HOLY SHIT!!!!!!! That's sooooo awesome!!!!!!!! And I like the cross in the background!!!!!

" Most people leave this earth wondering if they made a difference. Marines don't have that problem " - Ronald Reagan

Psalms 25;4 show me your ways o'Lord teach me your paths "

• Like Like x 2
  11. Cross..or addition symbol?

My thought would be you need a big Dutch oven or chimney with a big venting in front that forms down into a mouthpiece, just keep throwing in those pounds and inhale away

12. Bah.. I smoked at least that much yesterday.

I did freak out a bit.. I struck a little person then stole a fire truck and ended up at a Trump Rally.

Since that probably isn't unusual I'm gonna do it again today.

• Like Like x 2
  13. I've wondered why they bother to say 1,500lbs is a lethal dose when smoking 50lbs of anything in 15 minutes would likely kill you.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I've always heard it was half your body weight. And anyways, still impossible

• Like Like x 1