Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A less-quick joint - comments?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by InTheFade, Jun 6, 2009.

1. A kingsize I just rolled and am about to spark.
    'tis truly the perfect sized joint.

Attached Files:

2. ive never seen that kind before but the tip looks like it will be too tight for you to get a good inhale off of it

3. Nice, pretty good size. Im bout to try to roll one small enuff to be able to smoke in under 5 minutes. (cant get caught :) ) But im faced with the problem of..If its too small i wont get the high i desire (tolerances) and if its too big it will burn too long. I never put a blunt/jay out early it just screams at me "GET HIGHER!!!":smoking:

4. OMG I hate when people are like done and like a half bowl is left or something. IDC how high I am I will smoke the rest to my face. LOL that comment gave me a good laugh because it's so true

5. !!!

That reminded me of the first time I tried to roll with Zig Zag slims.

Took me about half an hour. No joke.