A Journey Through Time

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by novemberfawkes, May 30, 2009.

1. I haven't slept in like a day and a half, nearly two, and I've smoked a pretty nice amount, but while I was getting out all my pieces to clean all of them (and sell a few, if I can), I did this little photo montagery thing. Either way, enjoy, and don't make fun of me TOO much (although a bit of laughing is fair).

Note! All pictures are in chronological order of obtainment except the one-hitter at the beginning, which i got somewhere down the road. Now enough of this noise, let's get to the show.

Now entering Stonedhenge.
    [​IMG]

Through the gates we find my first piece!

[​IMG]

and needless to say, I took to collecting right away. But at first, I didn't really understand why glass was so amazing. Also, my budget was limited. What's that behind the original?

[​IMG]

And of course, since at the time, I still thought metal was fine and dandy, I couldn't resist picking up this thing:

[​IMG]

But then! A revelation! Behold! Prodo glass!
    [​IMG]

My one-hitter :rolleyes: Probably my first piece of decent quality glass. Most of my other stuff is prodo.
    [​IMG]

But wait! Water cooling? Witchcraft, I thought. But sure enough, it worked, and my life as a stoner would never be the same again.

[​IMG]

Prodo bubbler and my first grinder! Yes, still low quality glass, but I paid 18 bucks for it at a gas station, and it has always served me well.

[​IMG]

But what's this? A graduation present, from myself? (Hint, it's not the visine)

[​IMG]

Better shot. Glass on glass beaker by Dynomite Distributions. Real nice piece, hits like a train filled with trucks. Needless to say, I've come a long way. But the real question is, where will I end up?

[​IMG]

Maybe some day, when I have a job, and can afford to drop more than 150 bucks at most on a piece, I can pick up something real nice.

Either way, that's my collection.

It's been a hell of a trip.

2. Very nice collection my friend, I like the presentation.

3. Thanks man :D

If I'm feeling especially crazy, I might try to get a decent milk shot of the GonG up here in a few. I'm still kinda lacking the coordination to take my own milk shots though. Oh well, practice makes perfect, right? :bongin:

4. Cool pics bro, i'm sure in no time ur collection will be twice as big and twice as sick.

5. haha i liked the story, almost the exact same as mine would be except i was into homemade bongs for a while after i got my first spoon

6. I never could get my homemades to work besides my gravs. The regular bongs wouldnt seal properly for me. I guess I just suck though >.<